Home > Cinematically Correct, Pop Culture > Quick Hits! Letterman Going Too Far, Spidey Gets “Webb’ed”, & Harrison Ford Lets You Know How Much He’s Working
Quick Hits! Letterman Going Too Far, Spidey Gets “Webb’ed”, & Harrison Ford Lets You Know How Much He’s Working
It’s getting kind of fun to search the Internet for little bits of pop culture news. Not only that, it’s a great timewaste while at work.
- Since Sony couldn’t get along with Sam Raimi (it doesn’t help that “Spider Man 3” is God awful), they have decided to relaunch the franchise with a new director and cast. Sony has officially hired “(500) Days Of Summer” director Mark Webb to work on the movie. There’s no word if this Spidey will have another dance number, presumably to a Hall & Oates tune.
- A blog that I’m not familiar with but should be, Den Of Geek, has a great post about some movies that aren’t big releases for 2010 but should have your attention nonetheless. I’m most excited for “The Way Back” due to its director (the genius Peter Weir) and star, Colin Ferrell (who has hair I will be eternally jealous of).
- It looks like the gossip trash site Radar Online has the first shots of Tiger Woods at his sex camp. That’s what it is right, sex camp? I’m not so sure of the validity of these shots as they look like they were taken by the same guy who got those alleged pictures of Bigfoot.
- The final guests on “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” are going to be Tom Hanks and Will Ferrell. Hanks won’t get crazy, but I can imagine that Conan and Will Ferrell will completely lay waste to NBC.
- Also related…Letterman needs to back off a bit, don’t you think? The fact that Letterman was taking so much joy in the NBC debacle was funny at first, now it’s just petty.
- And finally…did you know that Harrison Ford already works around the clock?