January 4th, 2011: The Day That I Realized I Want To See An Ashton Kutcher Movie
This is amazing. It’s like when astronauts discovered the Moon or like when Thomas Edison made electricity and the iPhone. After watching the extremely not safe for work trailer below, I want to see an Ashton Kutcher movie. Needless to say, I’m quite bothered by this development. I mean…it’s just that…Ashton Kutcher is so freaking terrible.
I’m giving myself some credit as there are other factors in my want to see this movie. Let’s detail them shall we? Also, this is something that I would recently have posted on MoviesOnline, but this trailer is maybe a bit too vulgar for that site. However, I’m completely fine with spreading it around here.
1. Ivan Reitman directed it and this movie looks to be extremely blue. I like that he’s going to try for an edge here.
2. Natalie Portman looks like she’s quite naked throughout. So really, that’s a huge plus.
3. Kevin Klein = greatness 100% of the time.
4. Ludacris (spelled right? I have no clue) is funny. Well, not generally, but he looks to be quite funny in this.
5. Mindy effing Kaling pal. She’s a good strong person that makes funny word sounds come out of her mouth.
6. Natalie Portman looks like she’s quite naked throughout. So really, that’s a…wait…I said that already. But…she looks naked a bunch.